Seva Physiotherapy Return to Work Plan
We at Seva Physiotherapy are excited to announce the reopening of the clinic on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 as a part of Phase Two of BC’s Restart Plan. Though we are thrilled to be able to return to work and welcome patients back into the clinic, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our community will remain our utmost priority. We have had to make a few changes to our processes and we appreciate your cooperation, patience and feedback as we refine these in adjusting to the “new normal.”
Our new protocols are outlined below. If you have any comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Our New Protocols:
- We have installed a plexi-glass shield at the Front Desk to ensure a safe distance between patients and reception staff.
- We have mandated the use of masks (non-medical masks are fine) for everyone who enters the clinic. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at a nominal cost.
- Treatment rooms will undergo a deep clean between uses. This will include: beds, chairs, bolsters, shelves, door handles, light switches, any equipment used during treatment. All linens will be changed between treatments.
- Our gym space will be “closed” for the time being to promote physical distancing
- We have limited practitioner schedules to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time
- We have installed markers on the floor to guide the flow of movement throughout the clinic. Patients will enter through our front door and exit through our side door (also on Broadway)
- Use of the washroom will be limited to ensure proper cleaning between uses. Please ask reception if you need to use the washroom.
What Your Appointment Will Look Like:
- We ask that patients arrive a maximum of 10 minutes early for their appointment. As our waiting room is “closed,” we will permit entry into the clinic one at a time. If you see another patient standing at reception, please wait outside until you are called in.
- Upon entry, all patients must sanitize their hands. The reception staff will ask a series of screening questions regarding any symptoms, travel, and contact with any persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 or may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Should your answers fail to satisfy our standard, you will not be able to receive in-person treatment that day and you will not be charged for your appointment. We can, however, facilitate a Telehealth appointment instead at a later time.
- All insurance claims, payments and rebooking, will be processed before your appointment. To facilitate contactless payment, we will be able to securely store credit card information. Rebooking can also be done online or over the phone.
You will then be shown to your treatment room. Please stay in your treatment room until you are directed to leave by your practitioner.
We hope these measures will ensure a safe and effective environment for our staff and patients and will allow us to play our part in a successful reopening of our beautiful BC.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Jill, Peter and the Seva Family.