Updated Message July 1st 2021
To Our Valued Patients,
- Treatment rooms will undergo a deep clean between uses. This will include: beds, chairs, bolsters, shelves, door handles, light switches, any equipment used during treatment. All linens will be changed between treatments.
- Our gym space will be “closed” for the time being to promote physical distancing
- We have limited practitioner schedules to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time
- We have installed markers on the floor to guide the flow of movement throughout the clinic. Patients will enter through our front door and exit through our side door (also on Broadway)
- Use of the washroom will be limited to ensure proper cleaning between uses. Please ask reception if you need to use the washroom.
What Your Appointment Will Look Like:
- We ask that patients arrive a maximum of 10 minutes early for their appointment. As our waiting room is “closed,” we will permit entry into the clinic one at a time. If you see another patient standing at reception, please wait outside until you are called in.
- Upon entry, all patients must sanitize their hands. The reception staff will ask a series of screening questions regarding any symptoms, travel, and contact with any persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 or may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Should your answers fail to satisfy our standard, you will not be able to receive in-person treatment that day and you will not be charged for your appointment. We can, however, facilitate a Telehealth appointment instead at a later time.
- All insurance claims, payments and rebooking, will be processed before your appointment. To facilitate contactless payment, we will be able to securely store credit card information. Rebooking can also be done online or over the phone.
You will then be shown to your treatment room. Please stay in your treatment room until you are directed to leave by your practitioner.
We hope these measures will ensure a safe and effective environment for our staff and patients and will allow us to play our part in a successful reopening of our beautiful BC.
Updated Message March 27, 2020
To our valued patients,
Seva may have closed our physical doors in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, but we want you to know that we are still open to help you in many ways. We understand that helping you manage your injuries is of utmost importance and that, in this unprecedented time, we need to be creative and responsive to your needs. We are working daily to address emails and phone calls and have recently set up opportunities for you to speak to us face to face using our Telehealth online platform.
You can contact Peter or I directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, call us and leave a message on the clinic phone at 604-874-7382 or book a Telehealth online face to face appointment through our website booking link www.sevaphysiotherapy.janeapp.
We currently are awaiting further directives from health authorities as to when we can re-open the clinic. Please follow us on Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates and some awesome videos posted daily throughout the weekdays starting March 27th, 2020.
Take care of yourselves, your families and your community.
Stay inside and stay healthy,
Jill, Peter and the Seva family